Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tastey tags...

I have been reviewing the excercise over tags and with much instruction and input from Bobbi I understand them much better now. I see the need and reason for tagging, but personally I don't see much of a need for much tagging for myself at this time. The use I did find for tagging was with the Delicious account I created. In it I listed all of the url's of the websites I commonly visit. By having them all listed in one spot I can access them from any computer with internet access by going to my Delicious account and not having to memorize all of the individual url's if I want to visit them. All I have to remember is my Delicious account login info and wah-lah, right there they are!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

sounds like you've got tagging figured out! congrats on setting up del.ici.ous!